Friday, January 27, 2012

Funny Friday Is Where We Laugh At People

Haven't done a Funny Friday video post in a while, so here! These are funny! I love to laugh. . .at people. . .doing stupid things. . .

But, really, who doesn't?

Here are some Russians listening to Johnny Cash in a back yard with a cannon and a bunch of random questionable barrels. Good times for all, yes?


Okay, not so much laughing at a person here, but this bear is totally effing cute. As long as he stays behind the fence. . .

Would be the worst vacation ever if it was just like *waving bear* how cute! OMG HE HOPPED THE FENCE! DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!

EEERRRMMM. . . awkward news moment?


Have you ever wondered what it would be like to tickle a penguin? No? Well. . .I'm showing you anyway. . .



So, apparently stealing candy is a big deal in Arizona. And the candy thieves. . . are pretty clumsy.


I get asked all the time about what it's like living with 5 cats. To me, it's a strange question. But, still, it's asked. A. Lot. And I finally can show the world EXACTLY what it's like to live with 5 cats. Ready?

All. Day.

Happy weekend, my friends!

16 comments:

  1. As in, the cats just go and go and go all day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that cop was pretty clumsy too.

    Cute penguin. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that bear is adorable! Behind the fence, though, definitely. And now I want a pet penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blunder by that commentator. Haha... Those noises coming from that penguin where disturbing. I had no idea they made such piercing sounds. Loved these!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I'll be showing the cannon video to my kids. It might give them ideas and the bear waving was the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my heck. Someone was so busted, I'm sure, over those windows. Could you hear the woman in the background?

    That penguin and there bear were adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. So much random fun today. Thanks, Cole!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love laughing at people,but it'll have to wait until I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bear was adorable. That penguin couldn't possibly get any cuter. And after about a minute with that kitty song, I'm impressed that you have kept your sanity in tact if having 5 cats is like that All. Day. Long. Wow. lol!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm partial to the bear video. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I couldn't watch much of the cats video. My two sons were totally distracting me!

    But a news commentator who talks about someone who now enjoys her, um, well, p-word? FUNNY!!!
    erica

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where on earth do you FIND this stuff??? Well, thank you. You saved me hours of random youtube watching. Just got it all out of my system in one fell swoop, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA - we just broke all the windows in the house! Rock on... where's the vodka?

    And me and my son just watched the penguin and the cat and laughed our butts off at the cat. We have three, so we know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Omg, that news anchor had no idea he just said that! The lady did a pretty good cover though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. CUTEST PENGUIN EVER!!!!!! AHHHH WANT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funny stuff. Watching the Russians blow out windows reminded me of the last family reunion we attended. We have never been back. And, I do mean reunion with my in-laws.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.