Friday, July 15, 2011

Midnight Potter Madness!

Short and sweet and picture-ific. Movie was...amazing. I have lots to say about it but you will hear none because I like to keep people neutral till they see it! So. Bring a tissue or two, and go and enjoy asap!


People kept moving too much, it was hard to get good pics of all the characters. I missed an incredible Bellatrix (she looked fierce!!) AND I missed a fun Hagrid who was also great!! (He got lots of cheers when he came in!)

There is a Mad-eye Moody, and a very bright pink Tonks in there.

No one in particular, just the side of our line. We look far back, but when they started calling individual theaters we got right up front! Great seats: Top row, middle!



CREEPY good Voldemort! He got on the news, and was taking pictures with people ALL NIGHT!(if this is you, I would love to give you credit! Let me know and I will! You were great!)

There is a professor Trelawny in there! She was great too! (again, I offer credit, if you will let me know!)

The mask was insta-sweat so I didn't wear it much, but people made me promise to have my movie bud take a picture so there you are!

I have more, but my computer isn't letting me blur faces for some reason, so I don't feel comfy posting them! Sorry! But the lines were so fun! People were awesome! Movie was *thumbs up* and had a wonderful time!

Hope you enjoy your weekend! Will be back Monday!

But don't forget my HP buds!!
LISA GALEK!
JEN DAIKER!
ABBY MINARD!
MELISSA SARNO!
MICHAEL DI GESU!
LAUREL GARVER!
AND RENAE MERCADO!


Toodles.

20 comments:

  1. The only part I miss about not doing a midnight showing is costumes. I've done a pretty good Trelawney for a Wizard Rock event, but there's no point dressing up for a Saturday am show. Sigh. At least I have free babysitting. And I'll be wide awake. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. No so many people came in costume at my showing. Perhaps because it was an early showing. I need to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, this makes me so jealous! Thanks for sharing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cool. That mask is awesome. And how fun that you all dressed up! Whee~ :o) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear it's good - heading to the theater in a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics! I'm curious to see if anyone will dress up tomorrow. I know it's not a midnight showing or anything, but it is the last movie after all...

    We'll see! Can't wait to hear your thoughts too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love folks who dress up like that - I'm never that brave :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO JEALOUS! Looks like you had an absolute blast. Thanks for the pictures. Very very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOING SUNDAY woot!! Glad you had fun and your mask rocked my socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Colene...

    LOVE the mask!

    I saw it last night.... LOVE IT! No one dresses up here in Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks AWESOME! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like everyone was having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hagrid!! Now THAT would have been cool. Your mask is so amazing. We didn't go to the midnight show, but we did have a Trelawny and Umbridge. The best part - they were moms to a Harry and a Hermoine! How cool to have parents that dress up with you!! Or how funny if they made their kids dress up because they wanted to!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son went to a midnight screening and came out saying JK Rowling is amazing and that it was the best of the 8. Hoping to see it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't dress up but I thought of you the whole time! My kids want to go as Harry and Hermione for Halloween this year.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The movie WAS great! I totally cried a bunch of times.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pictures! My friends and I dressed up for the movie, too--for the first and last time ever. So sad to see the series end, but hey, we'll always have the books.
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. sangat menarik sekali gan, kami tunggu updetan informasi informasi terbaru dan teranyar lainnya woke
    Cara Tuntas Mengobati Telinga Bernanah,

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.